Covid-19 Fabric Care
Thank you for shopping with Alpamowi We can’t wait to deliver your order and we’re doing our best to ship it as fast as possible. We will do soft wash for every order before shipping.However it may take longer than usual—2 to 3 day delay—because of limited transportation service due to COVID-19. We appreciate your patience.
CAN I RETURN SOMETHING I BOUGHT ONLINE?
If you made a purchase online, you may return the items to a store up to 15 days from the purchase date and International orders are allowed 30 days if the product is damaged.
- Returns will be issued refunds in the form of a digital Gift Card
- Returns must be scent free, unworn, unwashed, with all tags attached. Please include your package slip with the return.
- Returns must be received within 15 calendar days of receiving your order (unless otherwise noted at purchase), at our warehouse. International orders have 30 days from receiving your order to return merchandise. For returned items past the 15 day return period, a 25% restocking fee will be subtracted from the store credit given. The 15 days starts from the day the order was received by the customer. Returns older than 20 days will be rejected, and you will be contacted to have them shipped back to you at your expense.
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If items are sent back past the return policy period, the customer is responsible for return postage.
- Shipping charges are not refundable
- All accessories
- Kids Beanies
- All sale items
Where do I send my return to?
5731 N Kimball ave
Chicago IL 60659
WHAT SAFETY MEASURES WILL BE IMPLEMENTED?
The safety of our customers and associates is our highest priority. As our stores reopen, we are taking the following actions to provide a safe and comfortable environment for associates and customers:
- Training associates on new health and safety protocols
- Practicing proper social distancing
- Providing contact-free customer service and payment options
- Cleaning and sanitizing all stores thoroughly and frequently
- Limiting store capacity to recommended numbers.